Effective training starts with a real conversation…
Sile has extensive experience facilitating, training and speaking to groups within a number of sectors including; the charity sector, business sector, social sector, health sector and educational sector at a local, national and international level. Sile’s training style is casual, enthusiastic, realistic and actionable.
Sile is currently based in Cork and welcomes speaking opportunities nationally and internationally. Sile values an authentic approach and will happily create individually tailored programs to meet the needs of your organisation. Sile Walsh Coach – Speaking Training.
Teachers training/talks include: stress management, resilience, leadership, interpersonal skills, well-being, mental health and effective communication.
Organizational training/talks include: stress management, leadership, resilience, mental fitness, interpersonal skills, personal, mental health in the work place and professional well-being and effective communication.
Recovery training/talks include: Co-dependency, Family dynamics & relationships, building a relationship with self, personal development, personal responsibility, self-esteem, getting back to work, interview skills and “What is recovery for me?”.
Business training/talks include: Being yourself in business, life work balance, authentic networking, authentic branding and marketing, and natural leadership.
Why choose to work with Sile?
- Sile has experience speaking, training and facilitating for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other qualifications within Ireland and internationally.
- Sile is an avid learner and is always improving her knowledge base and skills, so no two talks ever end up the same.
- Sile writes for The Good Men Project, Ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!
- Member of the Irish Association of coaching
If you would like to discuss ways in which Sile can facilitate a private workshop or speak at an event for you please contact Sile on the contact page or email Info@silewalsh.com or by giving Sile a call on 0870660688.
“Sile Walsh presented a stress management seminar to our Leaving Cert students. The students found Sile very engaging and she was very quick to build a rapport with the girls. The seminar was so insightful giving the girls a real understanding of the causes of stress during the leaving cert year and positive ways to manage this stress. Sile was a pleasure to work with. She was so obliging and tailored the seminar to ensure that she met our needs. I would highly recommend Sile’s seminars.” Jennifer Hickey Year Head at St Marys School Mallow
“Sile is a great wellness coach. Very creative and fun filled tasks. She’s great at encouraging group members to share and go beyond their own expectations and limitations in a safe and secure manner. I look forward to further training’s with Sile and recommend her to you.” MARK CASEY, Consulting Hypnotist and Life Strategies Coach in Vienna
“Thank you so much for this great opportunity, today’s class made me begin to reconnect with myself….I was feeling lets say a tad “lost” but came away feeling rejuvenated, invigorated even!” Self-care class participant
“I really enjoyed the class today… Came away feeling so much happier and brighter in myself. Made me aware of things I need to work on and it was great hearing other people experiences. Hope there will be more classes like this in the future.“Personal development class participant