Effective training, facilitating and speaking
starts with a real conversation…
Sile has extensive experience training, facilitating and speaking to groups within a number of sectors. Including at a local, national and international level. Sile’s training, facilitating and speaking style is person centered, enthusiastic and actionable.
Sile is currently based in Cork and welcomes training, facilitating and speaking opportunities nationally and internationally. Download the Training Speaking Facilitation Brochure.
Teachers/students training, facilitating and speaking: stress management, resilience, leadership, interpersonal skills, well-being, mental health and effective communication. Download the Croke Park Hours Training Brochure or download the Training and speaking for students brochure.
Organizational training, facilitating and speaking: stress management, leadership, resilience, mental fitness, interpersonal skills, personal, mental health in the work place and professional well-being and effective communication.
Recovery training, facilitating and speaking: Co-dependency, Family dynamics & relationships, building a relationship with self, personal development, personal responsibility, self-esteem, getting back to work, interview skills and “What is recovery for me?”.
Business training, facilitating and speaking: Being yourself in business, life work balance, authentic networking, authentic branding and marketing, and natural leadership.
Why choose Sile for training, facilitating and speaking ?
- Sile has experience training, facilitating and speaking for community groups, private organisations, government bodies, educational institutions, health organisations and voluntary organisations.
- Sile holds a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other professional training
- Sile believes in being responsive to the attendee’s, so no two talks are ever the same!
- Sile writes for The Good Men Project, ravishly & other well known publications.
- Sile has been interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book in the An Authentic Journey Series about Co-Dependency.
- A long list of happy clients!
If you would like to discuss ways in which Sile can offer your organisation or group facilitation, training or speak to you please contact Sile on the contact page or email Info@silewalsh.com or by giving Sile a call on 0870660688.