Life coaching will help you move forward, gain clarity, feel better & get unstuck.
Life coaching can help you:
To improve your relationship with yourself & others.
Change your life circumstances.
Be happier in your daily life.
Create & maintain more focus in your life.
Life coaching can also improve your confidence, self-esteem, direction, stress management and anxiety management. With strategies that improve your understanding of yourself, goal setting, mental fitness and personal growth.
Life coaching can help you with:
- Confidence and assertiveness.
- Self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Getting out of a rut and moving forward.
- Improving relationships with partners, family, friends and at work .
- Clarity around life direction and your career.
- Developing a more positive relationship with yourself and self-care.
- Natural anxiety & stress management.
- Overcoming personal insecurities.
Life coaching is a good fit for you if:
- You want to figure out how to stop going around in circles and move forward.
- You want more than this, you want better and your willing to do something about it.
- You are fed up of being stuck and ready to figure it out, once and for all!
- You are ready to really start living your life purposefully.
- Something in your life just isn’t working or a few things aren’t and you don’t know where to start.
Do you want to feel? Positive. Empowered. Confident. Centered. Authentic. At ease in your life, relationships or business!
Do you want more? Clarity. Momentum. Self-belief. Focus. Meaning. Perspective. A fresh approach towards life, relationships or business!
Life Coaching Programme
3 month programme / €699
- 6 bi-weekly (60 minute) coaching sessions over 3 months! (Sessions done via Skype/phone or in person in Cork, Ireland)
- Tasks, exercises and practice to be completed between sessions.
- 12 scheduled ‘progress review/ check in emails’ for the weeks in between session!
- Access to unlimited email coaching support throughout the 3 months.
If more sessions are required following the 3 month programme, we can arrange them as needed at a reduced rate. Some clients find 3 months is just what they need and others want to continue with their progress.
Locations for coaching:
- Coaching can be done via Skype/phone
- In person in Castlemertyr, Midelton, East Cork
- In persona in Victoria Cross, Cork City.
Sile’s Life Coaching Bio:
Sile is a passionate full-time personal development coach, author and speaker. Specializing in authenticity for life, relationships and business. Sile has experience working with people nationally (Ireland) and internationally (USA, Canada, UK, EU & Australia). Sile has facilitated personal development training, speaking at events and private coaching for organisations, community groups, companies and private individuals.
Sile has worked with clients from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences including addiction, mental health challenges, business, learning disabilities, perfectionists, high achievers and early school leavers.