“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
Career guidance coaching is all about taking a realistic and pro-active approach to career development from an individual standpoint.
In other words, no more one size fits all approach. The story use to be go to school, get into college and get a good job but it just doesn’t happen like that for everyone.
During career guidance coaching we look at your life, your experiences, your interests, opportunities, confidence, development areas and your career to date. It all counts towards a content and fulfilling career.
Career guidance coaching can help you:
- Explore and discover a career path that will be satisfying and support your life style
- Prepare you for positive engaging interviews
- Create a more engaging CV and express yourself effectively on your CV
- Understand the true value of your skills and experience to an employer
- Express your skills, experience and qualifications with more confidence
Career guidance coaching is a good fit for you if:
- You just don’t know what you want to do and need reevaluate where you are at career/life wise
- The educational system just didn’t work for you and you feel you have more to offer than you have to date.
- You feel stuck or under-qualified for what you want and don’t know how to get the ball rolling
- You have a developed career, feel stuck and want to change direction but need help!
Career guidance coaching can help you identify options that are a good fit for you, take a step forward and make real progress. You spend a lifetime in a career or careers, putting thought and energy into that makes your odds of a satisfying career increase!
Career Coaching Programme
3 month programme / €699
- 6 bi-weekly (60 minute) coaching sessions over 3 months! (Sessions done via Skype/phone or in person in Cork, Ireland)
- Tasks, exercises and practice to be completed between sessions.
- 12 scheduled ‘progress review/ check in emails’ for the weeks in between session!
- Access to unlimited email coaching support throughout the 3 months.
If more sessions are required following the 3 month programme, we can arrange them as needed at a reduced rate. Some clients find 3 months is just what they need and others want to continue with their progress.
Locations for coaching:
Coaching can be done via Skype/phone or in person in Castlemertyr, Midelton, East Cork or Victoria Cross, Cork City.