About Sile and Sile's work
Sile is a qualified (Hdip coaching psychology) and experienced transformation coach specializing in authenticity and personal development. Sile assists you in breaking free of limiting beliefs and habits, while helping you get clear about who you are and what you want from life, business and relationships!
Sile does this through focusing on developing authentic confidence, stress management, mental fitness, personal resilience, self-esteem, emotional intelligence, healthy relationships, improved communication skills and self-awareness.
Using a combination of Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Coaching, Solution Focused Coaching and a person centered approach, Sile addresses areas such as stress, clarity, happiness, relationships, the self, life direction, business, anxiety management, self-care, interpersonal skills, stress management, personal development, conflict resolution and authentic success.
Sile's specialty areas are:
- Self Care (She wrote the book Self Care An Authentic Journey on the topic)
- Stress Management
- Being Yourself In Business — Authentic networking, marketing and selling.
- Personal Development / Emotional Well-being
- Effective Communication / Interpersonal skills —For relationships, life and business.
- Confidence / Self-Esteem
Sile's Credentials: (see below for more details)
- Over 10 years experience within the personal development arena.
- Attained a Hdip in Coaching Psychology & a long list of other qualifications within Ireland and internationally.
- Writer for The Good Men Project, Ravishly & other well known publications.
- Interviewed as an expert for a number of podcasts, radio shows & print publications.
- Published Author of Self Care An Authentic Journey .
- Has hosted webinars, seminars and events for companies, private groups and government bodies.
- A long list of happy clients!
- Member of the Irish Association of coaching
Further details of credentials:
Sile is a member of the Irish Association for Coaching and has been involved in personal development since 2003 and has taken part in training based in Ireland, India and the USA. Since 2009 she has been working with clients and groups within Ireland and internationally, assisting them in creating lives and businesses that are truly fulfilling!
Sile has experience working with organisations, community groups, schools, companies and private individuals. Offering personal development training , speaking at events and also private 1:1 coaching, on and off site.
Sile is the author of the book Self Care An Authentic Journey and is currently writing her second book based on her past 3 years work with private clients and her Hdip research from UCC.
Sile is also a regular contributor to a number of publications, print and online and has been featured in a number of media outlets. She writes about emotional intelligence, personal development and authentic business.
Sile has a pay it forward ethos that she incorporates into her business model and believes as her business grows, so should her giving back. Sile dedicates a number of coaching hours to non-profit organizations and their members/clients as part of this ethos.
Qualifications, Courses & Recognition:
Sile loves to learn and believes continued growth is the best way to support her clients.
- Sile is currently participating in a leadership in our community training with SHEP & QQI 6
- Hdip in Coaching: Coaching Psychology - University College Cork 2014
- Introduction to Mindfulness & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Cork 2015
- The power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown - On-line 2015
- SafeTalk by HSE / LivingWorks Education 2015
- Diploma in Adult Psychology, Kilroy’s College - 2012
- FETAC /QQI 6 in Coaching – Professional Development Company 2012
- FETAC/QQI 4 Interpersonal skills – FETAC 2011
- Personal development - SHEP 2013
- Selling authentically - USA based training 2013
- Diploma/QQI 6 in Professional Cookery - Cork Institute of Technology 2010
- Ayurveda practices for well-being - India 2007
- Start your own business introduction course - Cork 2011
- Marketing for online businesses - Cork 2012
If you want to meet Sile or interview her, have her speak at your event or write for your publication or any other PR interests please email Info@silewalsh.com